Pk Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape Pking & Duel Arena Based Community.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why i decided to make theses forums..

Go down 
+7
Shortbow Pro
Phreaked
I KO I
FYRDEN
heineken
Guy
Phalanx
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Phalanx
Administrator
Administrator

Why i decided to make theses forums.. Empty
PostSubject: Why i decided to make theses forums..   Why i decided to make theses forums.. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:10 pm

I was looking for a 'Community' based forums that were strictly for Pking or Duel arena, but the only ones i could find were rsboards etc, so i decided, why not become one of the first forums, strictly dedicated to Pking/Duel Arena.

Now that i have decided to make it, i will be constantly working on it and brainstorming ideas for it, such as new topics etc.

If we get bigger, i will be hiring staff as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pkarena.net
Guy

PostSubject: Re: Why i decided to make theses forums..   Why i decided to make theses forums.. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Great idea, let us hope people are interested.
Back to top Go down
heineken

PostSubject: good idea   Why i decided to make theses forums.. EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:54 am

I think it was definetly a good idea for making a forum for pking and staking. If you need any help with stuff let me know and i'll try to do my best to get it done.
Back to top Go down
Phalanx
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Why i decided to make theses forums..   Why i decided to make theses forums.. EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:51 am

Thanks Smile - i think we just need help advertising for now.
Back to top Go down
FYRDEN

PostSubject: Re: Why i decided to make theses forums..   Why i decided to make theses forums.. EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:07 pm

saw link on sythe, and thought it seemed HAWT, i'll be active.
Back to top Go down
Phalanx
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Why i decided to make theses forums..   Why i decided to make theses forums.. EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Sweeet Smile
Back to top Go down
I KO I

PostSubject: Re: Why i decided to make theses forums..   Why i decided to make theses forums.. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:48 am

Can't wait to see the community grow! Hope this will turn into a big time site. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phreaked

Phreaked

PostSubject: Re: Why i decided to make theses forums..   Why i decided to make theses forums.. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:47 am

This sounded like a great idea so I decided to join. I hope these forums turn out well.
Back to top Go down
Phalanx
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Why i decided to make theses forums..   Why i decided to make theses forums.. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:26 am

Thanks for joining, i believe these forums have potential, if you want to help out, just send your friends the site etc. Thanks :]
Back to top Go down
Shortbow Pro

PostSubject: Re: Why i decided to make theses forums..   Why i decided to make theses forums.. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:07 pm

This idea seems to have a lot of potential. Good luck and I hope this community will grow.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Why i decided to make theses forums..   Why i decided to make theses forums.. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:02 am

Wonderful idea, glad to see a bunch of dedicated PKers out there.
Back to top Go down
PK

PostSubject: Re: Why i decided to make theses forums..   Why i decided to make theses forums.. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:11 pm

I love this idea. Pking is the only thing i play rs for. I'll help as much as i can to keep this community running. afro
Back to top Go down
ProDiiGy

PostSubject: Re: Why i decided to make theses forums..   Why i decided to make theses forums.. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:16 am

You own! santa flower elephant study scratch afro lol! drunken bom cheers confused affraid Basketball sunny Sleep cat monkey pig alien pale silent Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Evil or Very Mad Idea I love you tongue pig
Back to top Go down
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Why i decided to make theses forums..   Why i decided to make theses forums.. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:51 am

Got referred by you on Sythe Smile.

Good luck and keep it up
Back to top Go down
http://extortionpk.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why i decided to make theses forums..   Why i decided to make theses forums.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Why i decided to make theses forums..
Page 1 of 1